Plenty of terrific warehouse sales this weekend! From shoes to housewares to kitchen textiles and just plain kitchen stuff! It’s all here:
BAKER SHOE CO., WAREHOUSE SALE: Starts today to Sunday and features amazing savings on a variety of well known brands including Naturalizer, Viking, Trotters, Lam and more. More than 30 brands priced to sell. Shoes starting as little as $10. Cash and credit only.
– Baker Shoe Co., Warehouse Sale, June 14-17, 88 Arrow Rd. (off Sheppard Ave. W.), Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CLEARANCE WAREHOUSE SALES: There are two to choose from this week: Clearance Warehouse (with several locations) offers savings from 30% to 90% off retail on a large variety of items for the home, including dishes, small appliances, housewares, toiletries, health and beauty, toys, gifts, chocolates and more. Name brands include Hamilton Beach, Pyrex, Baker’s Secret, Corelle, Kitchen-Aid and more. Cash only, ATM on site.
- Clearance Warehouse Sale Oakville, Starting June 15, 83 Lakeshore Rd. W. (next to Fortinos)
- Clearance Warehouse Etobicoke: Starting today, June 14, 375 Queen’s Plate Drive (off Hwy. 27)
- Hours for both locations: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m, Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Clearancewarehouse.ca.
HARMAN WAREHOUSE SALE 2018: Small, and brimming with amazing deals on all sorts of terrific home decor, bath accessoreis, tableware, kitchen textiles, pillows and more, at savings up to 80% off the retail. Sale’s on today and tomorrow.
– Harmon Warehouse Sale, 2018, June 14-15, 310 Annagem Blvd. Mississauga, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
KITCHEN STUFF PLUS WAREHOUSE SALE: Here’s your chance to save up to 90% off a variety of gadgets, linens, plates, small appliances, furniture, cutlery and more starting tomorrow to Monday. Name brands include KitchenAid, Cuisinart, Henckel, Umbra and more.
– Kitchen Stuff Plus Warehouse Sale, June 15-18, 135 Wendell Ave. (near Sheppard Ave.) Friday, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Source:: Toronto Sun – Movies